Review BlackBerry PlayBook - Tablet - 16 GB - 7" TFT ( 1024 x 600 ) - rear camera + front camera - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth

Wednesday 4 July 2012

GREAT TABLET
I am going to keep this short. I am 60 years old and this is my first tablet,I own a high end laptop so know my way around without being an expert. This Playbook is an excellent product,after two days use I am very pleased with it. Set up was fine and was achieved with a free phone call to excellent Blackberry support. I have transferred 800 songs at 128 onto it from...
versus
72 of 79 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Take a tablet and call me in the morning
The Blackberry Playbook is a neat little thing. Fits right in the inside pocket of at least some of my jackets. It has a smaller screen than most of its competitors, but the picture is bright and clear. The swipe interface menu takes some getting used to but it is ok. I hope subsequent software upgrades make this a bit smoother. It's not quite as easy to do as the I...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 BLACKBERRY BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.