Review BlackBerry PlayBook - Tablet - 64 GB - 7" TFT ( 1024 x 600 ) - rear camera + front camera - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth

Wednesday 4 July 2012

The future is bright if the Playbook is a sign of times to come
First a quick shot of context. I work with technology and test products for business suitability. I love Android for its open standards and I like IOS as an innovative technology despite disliking its proprietary stance. Both struggle as viable everyday business tools.

In the last years I have become increasingly disenchanted with RIM, the manufacturers of...
versus
20 of 30 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but......
I have now spent a week with the new playbook and am liking it less and less.

It looks fantastic, the screen resolution is great and I don't find the size a problem.I even like the keyboard. Wifi internet connection is fine and reasonably fast.I like the idea that it bridges with your Blackberry phone and therefore you are working off a single SIM card...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 BLACKBERRY BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.