Review BlackBerry PlayBook - Tablet - 32 GB - 7" TFT ( 1024 x 600 ) - rear camera + front camera - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Very capable but unpolished...
Bought this in America after a long wait. I have a BB Torch and was looking forward to email sync without a 3G contract.

I wanted a device that would allow drag and drop file transfer, ability to view PDF, PPT, Word and XL documents - it's not really a tool to edit these, but viewing on the superb screen is great. I wanted a better web experience than with the...
versus
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Originally I thought this sounded great. All the reviews made it sound perfect, however, the screen is too small for me - I ended up with a headache for two days straight! And, it is very complicated to set up and get started unless you know exactly what you're doing.

Also, unless my friends get a playbook each, video chatting with them almost impossible -...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 BLACKBERRY BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.